No Drop Left Behind: Smart & Sustainable Water Strategies
At Microsoft in Silicon Valley on Tuesday, December 5th from 11:30 am to 6:30 pm
No Drop Left Behind will provide 225 attendees exposure to innovative ideas and access to renowned water leaders.
- Speakers include water experts, tech companies and civic leaders
- An exploration of best case water reuse projects including
- Large municipal systems
- Tech campuses
- Small cost effective installations
- Affordable housing benefits
- Topics include:
- Climate change’s impact on our water supply
- Innovative financing solutions
- Water/energy nexus
- Regulatory hurdles
- Lunch with table seating, networking breaks, and an interactive table discussion
- Wine and beer reception
SSV believes passionately in the power of collaboration to drive transformation. Our water events provide a unique opportunity for a diverse group of agencies, local governments, corporations, small businesses, elected officials and academics to gather, exchange ideas and facilitate innovative projects to increase the resilience of our local water supply in response to population growth and climate change impact.
Newsha Ajami, PhD
Water in the West, Stanford University
Codiga Resource Recovery Center at Stanford
Sustainable Silicon Valley
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
SSV welcomes you to sponsor our event–demonstrate your water leadership and showcase your organization!